Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thanks & Giving

This time of year seems to always bring out the melancholy in us all. In one week many of us will be mad scrambling to bake that perfect pie, set the grandest table and scratch our heads as to why the turkeys on TV always look so spectacular. While we are doing that mad hatter frenzy we always seem to reflect on the year past and where we are today. Its as if its some kind measuring stick that we gauge our good and bad by.

Not this year! I made up my mind I will not torture myself on deeds left undone. I am going to Thank & Give.

I am thanking all of the amazing people that have become clients of Beach Monkey Travel. I am thanking my hubby for taking on so many domestic duties, so that I can service clients until the wee hours of the morning. Most important, I am thanking my higher power for this incredible adventure I am on.

Ok, you say! What about the giving? Well I am glad you asked. I'm not talking about the giving where you take care of everyone else. I am talking about the giving to yourself. Before you call me selfish , here me out. When was the last time you gave yourself permission to simply relax? Or when was the last time you accepted a failure of yourself and simply said "I will do better next time? If your anything like me you beat yourself to death for any and all imperfections. I said enough to that thinking. I accepted my mistakes and learned from them. I am choosing to give myself permission to live and be human. I talk with people every single day that simply cannot wait to escape and relax for whatever time frame their budget allows. They have chosen to give themselves the ability to just unwind.

This year do the same for yourself. Give yourself that extra piece of pumpkin pie, I promise it wont turn straight to cellulite. Give yourself the right to say I'm good at _______. But most important give yourself the right to get away and just relax and call Beach Monkey Travel to help you. Ok sorry I just had to throw that in. Thank you for reading and I will leave with some AWWW moments.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope its everything you dream of.



Beach Monkey Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment